What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit.
A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows us or a third party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and our site more useful to you.
Cookies can also be used to analyze traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
We use different types of cookies:
· Session cookies - These are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. They usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page; however, they do not collect any personal data from your computer.
· Persistent cookies - A persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
· Essential cookies - We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
· Performance cookies - These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
· Functionality cookies - These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymous.
· Third party cookies - In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third party cookies to report usage statistics of our site, deliver advertisements on and through our site, and so on.
Your options regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.