Can't seem to make your habits stick?
I know the feeling.
Whether it's reading, blogging, training for a marathon, giving up smoking, meditating, or something else... It took me such a long time to realize that *knowing* which habits are good and bad wasn't enough. And even after I read books or bought online courses, the strategies from there didn't cut it either.
I found out the hard way that what you need is both strategy and accountability.
Strategy alone won't cut it because information is worthless until implemented. Accountability on its own isn't effective either because we need to be smart about what we're doing.
Only by combining the two can we get consistency.
Consistency is how we show up day-in and day-out.
Consistency is how we have long-term and lifelong progress.
Consistency is how we make habits finally stick.
And suddenly, all those quotes about habits started to make sense:
"Tell me your habits and I'll tell you who you are."
If you drink coffee every morning, then you can consider yourself a coffee drinker. If you go running consistently, then you can consider yourself a runner. If you publish blog posts regularly, then you can consider yourself a blogger. If you smoke after your meals, then you can consider yourself a smoker. If you procrastinate on tasks often, then you can consider yourself a procrastinator.
"It's not about what you do once in a while..."
Whatever goal you want to achieve or whatever kind of person you want to become, it all boils down to what you do daily, consistently, and habitually.
"Inspiration doesn't last. But habits will sustain you."
Successful people don't just work when they're inspired. In spite of obstacles, they train and perform no matter what, banking on their daily habits and routines, getting better and better with each passing day.
Introducing the Habit-10 Course and Email Challenge
Habit-10 is a course and email challenge designed to help you develop the right habits and make them stick.
While there are many courses and books that teach you how to develop habits, Habit-10 is the only one that comes with both strategy and accountability — video lessons and accountability emails for 10 whole weeks.
Strategy + Accountability = Consistent, Lifelong Habits
You'll get access to:
— 10 Video Lessons
- You'll learn research-based habit-formation strategies via short, straightforward, and actionable lessons.
- Each lesson comes with bullet-point highlights and transcripts to make it quick and easy to follow along.
— Weekly Accountability Emails for 10 Weeks
- You'll receive emails that remind you, motivate you, and hold you accountable each week.
- You get to decide when to start receiving these weekly automated emails.
— Official Habit-10 Tracker Printables
- These habit trackers are designed to help you effectively track and develop your habits.
- These come in 14 colors: black, blue, blush, coral, fuchsia, gold, green, lavender, mango, navy, orange, plum, rainbow, and seafoam.
You'll learn how to:
- Identify the best habits worth developing given your situation
- Use the science behind habits and prepare your mindset
- Build on what's already working so you don't have to start from scratch
- Get started on your habit immediately every single time
- Make your habit easier and more enjoyable to start, do, and maintain
- Put more skin in the game in a practical and sustainable way
- Build momentum and make sure you don’t fall behind
- Use tools to help you stay on course
- Avoid making excuses and overcome obstacles like procrastination, laziness, and overwhelm
- Design your environment to work for you instead of against you
- Redefine failure, practice self-compassion, and get back up after setbacks
- Uncover what’s really in it for you when you develop your habit
You'll benefit from Habit-10 if:
- You recognize the power and importance of habits.
- You want to develop the right habits that set you up for success in different areas of your life.
- You've tried developing habits before but now you need research-based strategies.
- You want to be consistent so you need accountability, not just strategy.
- You’re very busy so you want lessons that are short and easy to digest.
- You’re on a budget so all of this needs to be inexpensive.
Meet your coach:
Hi, my name is Tet and I'm the Founder of Productive and Free. Before I was a productivity coach, I had such a hard time making my habits stick. I was a heavy smoker for eight years, I hadn't read books since college, I thought meditation was absurd, and eating healthily was foreign to me. It was only after I applied both strategy and accountability did I see improvements in different aspects of my life. I quit smoking and finished the LA marathon, I've been reading at least one book a month, I meditate daily, and yes, I even love to eat vegetables now.
My goal in creating Habit-10 is for more people to make the daily changes that will benefit them, just as it has been life-changing for me.