Accountable, Accomplished You
A one-on-one accountability program to help you develop or reshape a habit
IS THIS TRUE FOR YOU?
You recognize the importance of habits.
You know that habits are critical to achieve your goals.
But as a busy individual who wears several hats, you realize you need accountability and consistency to make the right habits stick.
If you'd like to develop good habits or reshape bad ones, then Accountable, Accomplished You may be exactly what you need right now.
Accountable, Accomplished You includes:
01 | One-on-one accountability and support for 30 days
02 | Weekly check-in and feedback including:
- Assessment of past and current situation
- Goal-setting and weekly agendas
- Five email sessions (Days 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29)
- A shared online Accountable, Accomplished You Tracker
- Summary of sessions and next steps (Day 30)
03 | A shared Google Drive folder to store questionnaires, resources, and the A.A.Y Tracker
This is for you if:
- You recognize the importance of habits and how it can help you achieve your goals.
- You want an outside source of accountability and support.
- You want to learn and apply proven strategies for habit formation.
This is not for you if:
- You don’t believe habits are necessary to reach your goals.
- You already have an effective accountability system.
- You already know all the ways to develop or reshape habits.